Re[2]: Oracle/PHP Issue

  • From: Edgar Chupit <chupit@xxxxxx>
  • To: Byron Pearce <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 07:10:25 +0300

Hello Byron,

BP> so it's impractical to make the change at this point.
BP> At least that's their story and they're sticking to it. . .

But you can at least create a test case with oci functions to prove
hypothesis that library is causing problems and not something else.
As you mentioned before, you do have a test case to prove that
ora_logon/ora_logoff is working fine, but when you add
ora_parse/ora_open/ora_exec/ora_close you have a problem. Why not to
test oci_ functions, maybe we are looking into a wrong place?

--
 Edgar