RE: Re[2]: ORA-01159 during controlfile recreate ?

  • From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:43:06 -0500

Hemant
   That is a good point. I thought Prem had mentioned this was from a cold
backup, but in case I am mistaken, there may be some additional complexity
that I didn't account for.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.

"We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means
doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case,
the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive."
-- C.S. Lewis