RE: RE: Real-time db monitor tools: agentless and cheap.

  • From: FmHabash <fmhabash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <anelson77388@xxxxxxxxx>, Oracle-L Group <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 11:31:59 -0400

   I just wanted to thank you again  for bringing this product to my
attention.
 I've using it on a trial basis now  and I really like what I see and get  from
it.
 One thing am unable to do is to  see how long a session has been  active and
how long it is expected  to stay active. I see such info in  Insider and it is
one of the steps I  go through in my real-time  performance troubleshooting.

 The values for these columns have  always been null and I guess based  on what
I've heard from the  developer,  this info is not readily  available in oracle
if it does not  show as a longops.

 Have you been able to dig this info  using Lab128.

 Thank you.