Questionable Statistics(URGENT)

  • From: Onkar N Tiwary <onkarnath.tiwary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 17:03:33 +0530

Hi all,
 I am newbie to oracle portal and don know a lot about this but my
management want me to export oracle portal schemas and import on another
server. While I am trying to export Oracle Portal schema , its giving :
 EXP-00091: Exporting questionable statistics.
 command which I am using to do this is :
 E:\OraHome_1\BIN>rmgpagegroup.cmd -mode export -s portal -p E3glf9AK -pu
portal -pp secured123 -c apps -d provider6aug05.dmp
 "rmgpagegroup.cmd" file has been created using oracle portal only.
 How to resolve this ? Or If any one could provide me the step by step
information on how to export oracle portal schema, will really be obliged.
TIA
--
Thanks & Regards,
T. Onkar Nath