Question About Freeware Software

  • From: "Jay Wade" <fish_dba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 11:01:20 -0400

Hello:

I apologize in advance if this is to far OT.  Has anyone had any experience
in releasing any freeware (actually charityware) software?  It is not open
source though.  I?m looking for ways to get some input on the program I have
created.  Since I don?t want to this to be viewed as spam I have not
included any download or ?marketing? information please reply to me directly
if you could share any experiences you have had in this area.

Thanks In advance,
Jay

IQ + (DDL * DML) = ??