RE: Query > past 10 days not the weekends

  • From: "Powell, Mark D" <mark.powell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:25:28 -0400

But the problem with this logic and Mark's post is what about holidays?  If
holidays also have to be accounted for as well as weekend days then you need
either a work calendar table to join to or a not in subquery on a list of
holidays.  Being hard coding value lists is bad practice so I would go with
a holiday calendar table.  Still if this is just an exercise you have
answers.

HTH -- Mark D Powell --