Re: Production Database Crash Recovery process - Some immediate advice ASAP pls

  • From: Ethan Post <post.ethan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VIVEK_SHARMA@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:55:52 -0600

Did this get fixed? I frequently need to apply recovery from one of
the redo logs when cloning databases. I am not sure what causes this
but I know it works. I guess I ought to figure out why, anyone know
the answer to that? File 1 is system I think that is usually the same
error I see when redo log is required for recovery.
- Ethan