Re: Problems uninstallin db

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pnedeljkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:56:57 -0300

If memory server (which it seldom does) you should unregister it from the
CRS (crs_unregister?) and remove the /etc/oratab entry for that database...
DBCA should not show it any more after that. (mind you, I've only done that
on 10g, 11g clusters I've only created databases, never removed one... :-P

hth
Alan.-