Re: Problem at production -- solved

  • From: Mostafa Eletriby <m_etrib@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle DBAs Group <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 07:41:29 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks a lot for your all quick response , we upgraded inventory module &
problem is solved.

Thanks a lot.

From: Mostafa Eletriby <m_etrib@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:
 Problem at production
To: "Oracle DBAs Group" <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
oracle-tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 4:17 AM

Hello DBAs

I face this problem at our production instance.
snapshot attached.

Oracle Apps R 11.5.10.2
Database: 11.1.0.7

Please I need your support.
Your quick response is highly appreciated

Thanks a lot.