- From: Jeremy Schneider <schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: William Blanchard <bgblanch@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 09:26:47 +0300
On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 12:32:24 -0500 William Blanchard wrote:
I'm not sure about you but I enjoy listening to podcasts. I find
it's a great way to stay up to date and can listen to them on my
daily commute. The problem? There aren't any good Oracle podcasts
(that I have found) for DBAs. To that end, I am announcing that
beginning next month I will be creating a bi-weekly Oracle DBA
podcast. I'm still working out how I will be distributing the
podcast (Youtube, etc.) as well as the specific format. Here is my
Nice! I also listen to podcasts a lot and having an Oracle DBA centric
podcast sounds like a great idea! I'll definitely give a listen once
you put something together!
1. The third metasyntactic variable, after FOO and BAR.
2. interjection. Term of mild annoyance. In this usage the pro-
nunciation is often drawn out for two or three seconds, sometimes
sounding like the bleating of a sheep: "Baaaaaaaaaaz!"
- The Hacker's Dictionary (Steele-1983)
Other related posts: