PeopleTools 8.50 question

  • From: Li Li <litanli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 08:56:34 -0500

Hi, list,

Currently we are on PeopleTools 8.48 with oracle 10gR2 running on RHEL
4. Oracle certification matrix shows PeopleTools 8.50 is certified
with Oracle 10gR2 running on RHEL 5. There is no certification
regarding PeopleTools 8.50 with Oracle 10gR2 running on RHEL 4. I am
wondering if I can do a in-place upgrade of our 8.48 to 8.50, which
means it will be running on RHEL 4 instead of 5? I tend to think this
should work just fine because PeopleTools on database tier are just a
bunch of tables. Anybody has any experience doing that? or if I do,
would oracle still support it?

Any comment would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
-Li