RE: PID and network ports

  • From: Ravi Kulkarni <kulkarni.ravi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 07:31:03 -0500

David,

I could not see Unix PID in the netstat -p output. Can you tell me which
platform you are on ?
Pasted below looks like the output I get.

$netstat -p

Net to Media Table: IPv4
Device   IP Address               Mask      Flags   Phys Addr
hme0   sys98445             255.255.255.255       00:03:ba:12:ed:8g
hme0   sys98446             255.255.255.255       00:03:ma:12:ee:38
hme0   sys98447             255.255.255.255       00:03:ba:12:ca:zze
hme0   sys98449             255.255.255.255       00:03:ba:2z:01:66
hme0   sys98440             255.255.255.255       00:03:ba:2z:02:d0
hme0   sys98442             255.255.255.255       00:03:ba:35:76:56
hme0   sys98443             255.255.255.255       00:03:ba:2d:8f:d4

Thanks,
Ravi.