PCI/SOX Datagase environment

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 14:25:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I had one PCI/Sox Oracle Ebusiness Suite environment. I had to refresh QA
environment which was done few time earlier but due to new security Manager, he
stopped and told that I can only be able to refresh if I can first Masked the
data in Prod and then move the Data to QA and make sure the secure data is
either not moved to scrumbled before moving to QA

Data in Prod is already encrypted but he ask for some Oracle Solution to mask
the data before moving to QA. I told that Data is already envrypted and I can
do more required masking afer it is moved to QA and before handing to the user.
But it is not acceptable and looking for Oracle Solution

So I am sure several Great DBA in this group are in such kind of secure
environemnt and want to know how it was handled.
1.  Is it possible to use any Oracle Security tool to make it happen in
Production before moving the Db Backup to QA
2. Any document provided by Oracle to handle such senario

Any comments or Links is very appreciated

TIA
Sanjay