Re: Oracle/RAC installation problem

  • From: Greg Norris <spikey.mcmarbles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:58:02 -0600

That sounds interesting, but from what I can see SRVM_TRACE appears to be a
cluvfy-specific setting.  Does it work for OUI as well?

Trying to obtain more information on this setting, however, lead me to note
269837.1.  That sounds fairly promising...

Thanx!

--
Boldly going forward, because we simply can't find reverse...