Re: Oracle task after OS upgrade.

  • From: Karl Arao <karlarao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nagaraj.chk@xxxxxxxxx" <nagaraj.chk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 03:52:58 +0800

I have documented a single instance and rac kernel and os upgrade
before.. but the strategy still applies to newer os versions. although
this is Linux, this should guide you on doing it on aix. but also make
sure to research on aix specific steps.

at the end of the doc I have some FAQ and some references.

here's the link
http://karlarao.wordpress.com/2009/04/04/single-instance-and-rac-kernel-os-upgrade/

- sent from my iPhone

--