Re: Oracle on ZFS

  • From: Charlotte Hammond <charlottejanehammond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 13:13:34 -0700 (PDT)

Many thanks to everyone who kindly suggested some or all of these documents to
me:

http://www.solarisinternals.com/wiki/index.php/ZFS_Best_Practices_Guide
http://www.solarisinternals.com/wiki/index.php/ZFS_Evil_Tuning_Guide
http://www.solarisinternals.com/wiki/index.php/ZFS_for_Databases

Now, my next question is: is there a problem with www.solarisinternals.com ?
I've been trying all day from both work and home and cannot get onto the site.

Thanks!
Charlotte