Re: Oracle in-built packages.

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: paresh.patel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:23:37 -0700 (PDT)

You are aware that the Oracle doc's have a specific book available on these
packages, right?
Something like PL/SQL Supplied Packages Reference

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON IT'S WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Portable DBA: Oracle  (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i New Features (Oracle Press)
Other various titles out of print now...
The LDS Church is looking for DBA's. You do have to be a Church member in
good standing. A lot of kind people write me, concerned I may be breaking
the law by saying you have to be a Church member. It's legal I promise! :-)
http://pages.sssnet.com/messndal/church/parachurch.pdf