Re: Oracle Workspace Manager

  • From: "John Kanagaraj" <john.kanagaraj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sherrie.Kubis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:41:47 -0700

Sherrie

One of our development projects has decided to use Oracle Workspace Manager
(OWM) for tracking history of permit data.  Each of the tables that require
history are version-enabled with OWM.  They are experiencing intermittent
performance problems, and have asked my DBA Team for some help.

Have you looked at Note:309078.1 How To Deal With a Bad Performance Of
Workspace Manager Operations...

--
John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc