Oracle Wait Event Documentation

  • From: kyle Hailey <kylelf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 19:06:33 -0800

I've filled out a good chunk of wait documentation for Oracle at:

http://sites.google.com/site/embtdbo/wait-event-documentation

Seems like it would best be a collaborative project. I've included notes
and/or links from several people already : Tanel Poder, Marcin
Przepiorowski, Jonathan Lewis, Karl Arao Randolf Geist and Joze Senegacnik.

If you are interested in contributing or have questions please let me know.
There is a comment section on each page, but unlike blogs, Google sites
requires people to sign up to Google and that I add them to the contributor
list. If you'd like to be added to the contributor list let me know and I
can add you.

Best Wishes
Kyle Hailey
http://db-optimizer.blogspot.com/