Re: Oracle Support's outage

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kamran Agayev A." <itakamran@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 06:59:26 +0100

Oracle support is available by phone as well as the web. In the case of
scheduled outages then alternative contact methods are advertised both
before and during the outage.
As for unscheduled outages, I personally would judge the professionalism of
an organization not by their mere occurrence but by the response to the
event (and I guess by the frequency of the event). Overall it seems to me
OSS have made big improvements in MOS reliability since the flash days.