RE: Oracle Security Alert #68 - Security Vulnerabilities in Oracl e's Server Product - Win2000

  • From: "Gogala, Mladen" <Mladen.Gogala@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Georgette.Cornio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <Georgette.Cornio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:03:25 -0400

Well, there was a guy named Plato who told the story saying that after
many years of living in a cave and eternal twilight, we are not capable
of looking directly at the One Truth. The same principle applies to DOS,
Winduhs and Novell users having problems with a real OS. It's very hard
to start using chainsaw after using a stone ax for years, and the most
probable result is the Texas chainsaw massacre. Be careful what you type.
NO! Don't touch that! NOOOOOO!

--
Mladen Gogala
A & E TV Network