RE: Oracle Auditing Recommendations

  • From: "Wolfson Larry - lwolfs" <lawrence.wolfson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:57:35 -0500

Got this from client:

"Related to the XXX Account used to link the Application to the DB, how
can we get a log to see, if this Account has been used from anybody else
beside the application itself? The Auditors are asking for a proof, that
this account has not been used to access the DB for any necessary
support activity."

        I looked at AUD$ thinking I'd see the osusers/servers and see if
any weren't coming from valid osusers/servers.  But all I saw was
userhost and that not populated.

        Any ideas?

        Thanks
        Larry

\
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank you.