Re: Oracle Apps concurrent manager and DB Crash

  • From: Balakrishna Y <krishna000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ksmadduri@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 11:36:45 +0530

Hi,

You can notify users when you concurrent managers gets crashed for various
reasons and it all depends on you , to how to notify users . When Conc
Manager is crashed all the running requests will fail as completed Error .
You can identify with this .

By default any concurrent program you define , there is a option
called *Restart
on System* *Failure* this will take care of restarting failed concurrent
programs. Once you start all the services , it automatically pics the
concurrent programs to run , if this option is checked (Restart on System
Failure ).

Regards

Bala