Oracle 11g New Features..

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:04:31 -0800 (PST)

Hello all...

I want to thank those of you who have bought my new Oracle Database 11g New
Features book from Oracle Press.
I hope it helps you learn about Oracle Database 11g and all of the new features
it offers!
I'd like to solicit any feedback that you might have, good or bad (I'd prefer
good but the bad is important) off-list of course.

I'd also be interested in hearing about your 11g experiences on-list, so please
share them with us all!!

Feel free to email me comments at robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx!

Have a great day!!

Robert Freeman
Robert G. Freeman
Author:
Portable DBA: Oracle  (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i New Feature
Blog: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com (Oracle Press)