Oracle 10g.

  • From: "Johnson, William L \(TEIS\)" <WLJohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle-L Freelists" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:45:15 -0400

I have been trying to find documentation to give to our developers that
outlines things that would be of interest to developers moving from
Oracle 90i to 10g.  I have found several vendors including Oracle that
offer classes on the lines of "Oracle 10g New Features for
Administrators" but can not find anything aimed at developers.

I have not even been able to find anything that documents behavioral
changes that can occur from one release to another.

Anyone happen to know any good books or web sites?

Thanks!

Bill Johnson

TYCO Electronics DBA