Re: OT lazy is costly

  • From: Barbara Baker <barb.baker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:56:35 -0700

I hear any reasonable licensing scheme will be considered.
AND I understand that you'll get a partial refund if a response to your
question causes your database to become inoperable.

(I'm making all this up. But doesn't it make you wonder?  If they're
charging to ask questins, what if you get a response that's totally bogus?
Do you think they'd charge extra to have Mladen drop by and slap you up side
the head??)