RE: OT: Well its official

  • From: John D Parker <orclwzrd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Michael.Coll-Barth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:32:44 -0800 (PST)

Some guy named Connor McDonald wrote one. He's a member of some group called
the Oak Table Network. Reputedly those guys are pretty sharp...

 <tongue firmly in cheek>

 <can't reisist chuckling>

 John

Michael.Coll-Barth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:     Charles,

 That is an interesting comment.  Maybe Oracle will  be listening.  I am not a
DBA, however, I have purchased books based on  what I liked in my DBA's
collection.  Otherwise, I buy non software  publisher vanity books.  Is there
anything better than Feuerstein's  O'Reilly books for PL/SQL?

 Michael