OT: Web Media Group? Scam? Valid? Any clues?

  • From: Norman Dunbar <oracle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 08:35:00 +0000

Apologies for the off topicness here. I'm wondering if anyone out there has had dealings with the Web Media Group (webmediagroup.org).

They have contacted me with a view to them, supplying me with articles for my blog, and paying me for each article I "publish".

I've not heard of them before this, and while they have what appears to be a decent web site, is it too good to be true? Only Dire Straits had "Money for Nothing" :o)

Has anyone had any dealings, good or bad, with these people? If so, please reply direct to my email and let's not spam the group.

Thanks.

If the mods want to delete this post for being too far off topic, feel free.

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar