OT: Posting on behalf of colleague - Need Two Oracle "Rockstars" For 9-month+ project

  • From: Tim Gorman <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 14:08:42 -0700

My apologies for the off-topic job posting...

I'm posting this on behalf of the CEO of a large Oracle remote services firm, who contacted me seeking help finding "two Oracle DBA rockstars" for a long-term project located near Chicago, migrating mission-critical applications to a new Oracle environment. The work can be performed remotely, requiring only occasional time onsite near Chicago, so work can be remote from anywhere in the US.

He seeks two senior people who know Oracle extremely well, can communicate extremely well, can be relied upon to resolve complex situations, and lead technically on a complex long-term project.

If you're qualified and interested, please contact me directly -- DO NOT REPLY TO THE LIST -- and please provide your LinkedIn profile information?

I'm not a head-hunter (and will never be) and I'm just doing this as a favor, not for money, so I will respond as promptly as I can, and so your patience is appreciated.

Thanks!

-Tim