Re: OEM Cloud Control 12.1.0.3 install failure

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avramil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 10:46:31 +0000

My initial reaction would be to look at the space taken up in
MGMT_TABLESPACE (since you have a space warning) using sqlplus.

A more general answer that might help you would be to suggest that you use
the dbca template available at
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/oem/enterprise-manager/downloads/db-templates-1959276.htmland
then follow the procedure at
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24628_01/install.121/e22624/appdx_seed_db_template.htm(this
should be much more prominent in the docs in my view ). You don't say
if this is a new install or an upgrade, (it looks like a new install?)

I see you've trimmed output for space and/or security reasons, but you
might have other prerequisite issues as well. There is or used to be a
useful metalink note on troubleshooting installation issues on MOS, but I'm
blowed if I can find it right now and irritatingly it isn't in my
favourites. Perhaps Peter S might have a reference to this doc (but I will
look further).

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA