RE: OEL - fork: Resource temporarily unavailable

  • From: Upendra N <nupendra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <deshpande.subodh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 10:52:33 -0400

One of the node had about 27000+ ONS processes, sharing the same parent
process, after the parent was killed everything went normal. Now the processes
are evenly distributed however I see the ONS processes are starting to build up
on one of the node again.. I am still troubleshooting why the ONS processes are
building up on one of the nodes.

Thanks
-Upendra

Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:22:16 +0530
Subject: Re: OEL - fork: Resource temporarily unavailable
From: deshpande.subodh@xxxxxxxxx
To: nupendra@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

has the process from both the nodes reduced..or still showing the same things...

On 22 September 2011 09:42, Upendra N <nupendra@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yeah. This is a very heavily used app/db, we see 4000 concurrent sessions on
each node (2-node RAC).
This is a Dell R710 with 128G memory..

-Upendra

DO NOT FORGET TO SMILE TODAY