Re: OCP Study Suggestions

  • From: TESTAJ3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:29:09 -0400

Dennis, i'm with ya, i'm jumping from 9i to 11g, what i'm doing is taking
11g new features class, reading book on 10g and 11g new features book and
i bought the selftestsoftware.com software for 9i to 11g upgrade exam.

joe

---------------------------------------
Phineas says, "Where's Perry?"

"Dennis Williams" <oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx>

Sent by: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

09/29/2008 10:18 AM
Please respond to oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx

From
"Dennis Williams" <oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
OCP Study Suggestions

List,

Okay, I'm feeling I should get back on the OCP track. I completed the 8i
OCP a few years ago, so I understand that I am eligible to take 1Z0-055
10g for 8i DBA without taking any classes. Does anyone have any sudy
suggestions? Everyone keeps suggesting doing hands-on practices. Any
specific ideas for getting started on this? Does anyone have some
practices for this exam?

Dennis Williams