New EM12c timeout message in 12.1.0.3.0. DB Perf pages

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 13:35:42 -0600 (CST)

Hey all,

Recently in our EM12c (12.1.0.3.0), I started getting "The page has been
idle for a while. Click OK to reload page." timeouts every 15-20 minutes on
a Performance Home page of an Oracle DB.

I did upgrade the DB Plugin last week, but can't deploy it to the Agent for
this DB due to OS issues on the DB's server.  I applied patch 17270560 to
the OMS today for Harvester issues, but this timeout was happening before
then.  Of course, I'm not sure if this happened before the plugin upgrade or
not...  :|

And I'm not sure if this is related, but I also started seeing Flash
crashing consistently on the first load of any performance page.  I'm
running 11.9.900.152 on Firefox 22.0 (*hate* the newer versions of FF!), if
that matters.

There are several search hits for similar messages, but not this exact one.

Thoughts?

Rich