Mladen

  • From: Michael Milligan <Michael.Milligan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,'Jared Still' <jkstill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 12:48:50 -0500

Jared,

Does tenure (eight years on the list?) give Mladen the right to verbally
abuse whomever he chooses? Is there not a limit, even for him? This is a
great list, other than the almost continual abuse meted out to others by
Mladen. Would you please do something to reign this in?

Thanks,

Mike

On 04/30/2004 06:11:12 PM, Michael Milligan wrote:
> Mladen you are an abusive person who should be banned from the site for
> continual flaming. Spare us the anger, please!

It's not anger you need to be spared from. Mother Nature was rather harsh to
you
and you can't blame me for that. Fortunately, Oracle Corp. wasn't following
the
rules of Mother Nature, so you have your OCP, which proves beyond reasonable
doubt
that the criteria should be stricter. Listen pal, it was you who suggested
that
we ignore each other's posts, not me. Please, find somebody else to preach
to.
I'm not in the mood for the NASCAR personalities on Monday morning.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA

recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.