RE: Missing posts ?

  • From: "Robert Freeman" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <norman.dunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l-freelists" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 08:38:41 -0600

Half mine seem to end up in my spam folder. I have missed a number of posts
because of this.

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com!
BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/
Sig V1.2

more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk