RE: Missing SQL in DBA_HIST_SQLSTAT

  • From: "Herring Dave - dherri" <Dave.Herring@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "ORACLE-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 12:01:07 -0500

Yup:

select topnsql from dba_hist_wr_control;

TOPNSQL
----------
DEFAULT

1 row selected.

I can't find the bug that was listed earlier by a poster, but I'll try to see
if I can set up a test with the value at a much more reasonable number, like
10,000 or so.

Dave Herring  | DBA
Acxiom Global Technology Solutions

630-944-4762 office | 630-430-5988 cell | 630-944-4989 fax
1501 Opus Pl | Downers Grove, IL, 60515 | U.S.A. | www.acxiom.com
Service Desk: 888-243-4566, https://servicedesk.acxiom.com, GSCA@xxxxxxx