RE: Miss db files & ORA-03264

  • From: "Xu, Roger" <Roger.Xu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:27:49 -0700

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the database was open with resetlog. Here is my
plan to fix the issue:

* shutdown immediate;
* startup mount;
* alter tablespace TS_INDEX_00 offline;
* alter tablespace TS_INDEX_00 rename datafile
'/oracle/OraHome2/dbs/MISSING00012' to
'/SRV_ACEQ/server/database/data/ts_index_00_01.dbf';

* alter tablespace TS_INDEX_00 online;
* alter database datafile 12 offline drop;
* alter database open;
* alter database create datafile 12 as
'/SRV_ACEQ/server/database/data/ts_index_00_01.dbf';
* alter database datafile 12 online;
* alter tablespace TS_INDEX_00 drop datafile 12;

Any thought?