Re: Memory minimums

  • From: Andy Klock <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blanchard, William G" <William.Blanchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:08:54 -0400

Well...I've got one 11.2 database that looks like this:

SQL> sho parameter target

NAME                                 TYPE        VALUE
------------------------------------ -----------
------------------------------
archive_lag_target                   integer     0
db_flashback_retention_target        integer     1440
fast_start_io_target                 integer     0
fast_start_mttr_target               integer     0
pga_aggregate_target                 big integer 64M
sga_target                           big integer 88M
SQL> sho sga

Total System Global Area   92274688 bytes
Fixed Size                  2081888 bytes
Variable Size              75500448 bytes
Database Buffers            8388608 bytes
Redo Buffers                6303744 bytes

But don't ask me why.