RE: [MailServer Notification]Content Filtering Notification

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mgogala@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:05:15 -0500

Heh, I got the same bounce when I followed up on your post, Mladen. ;-)

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which shouldn't be
done at all.  -Peter F. Drucker, 1909-2005

Sender: mgogala@xxxxxxxxxxx;
Recipient:shastry17@xxxxxxxxx;oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Subject:RE: Good books for 10g RAC

If you believe this email is work related and has been blocked in error,
please forward this message to the service desk at
servicedesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  The message will be assessed and released
to the recipient if appropriate.

Thank you