Logminer failure

  • From: "Sandra Becker" <sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:27:12 -0700

Oracle Standard Edition 1, Ver. 9.2.0.8
RHEL 4.1

I've opened an SR with Oracle, but they haven't responded yet and I was
hoping someone could point me in the right direction.  We accidentally
deleted some data one of our customers needs to do their year-end
processing.  We know when it happened and thought we could use logminer to
get the undo statements.  Unfortunately, every time we run the query to get
the sql_undo from v$logmnr_contents, we get an ORA-03113
end-of-communication channel error.  Any suggestions?  I lost my standby
database on Saturday night and I'm still recovering that database so
logminer is my only hope right now.

Thanks in advance.

Sandy