RE: Listener dead

  • From: "Roberts, David \(GSD - UK\)" <david.h.roberts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adar666@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ORACLE-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 13:13:57 +0100

Any messages on the console? (If you have access to it.)

Anything suspicious in the event viewer/system log?

David Roberts
Senior Developer
Logica - Releasing your potential
E:  david.h.roberts@xxxxxxxxxx
www.logica.com

Logica UK Limited
Registered in England and Wales (registered number 947968)
Registered office: Stephenson House, 75 Hampstead Road, London NW1 2PL,
United Kingdom