RE: List schema tables in parent/child tree

  • From: "Daniel Fink" <daniel.fink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 10:54:53 -0500

Mohammad,

How do you define a parent table and a child table? One could assume that this
is defined by Referential Integrity constraints (in this case you should look
at dba_constraints and work out the logic and read up on connect by to work out
the sql). But in the absence of an example of data and desired output or a good
requirements definition, we are left to guess and speculate.

And it is not good to guess and speculate...

Regards,
Daniel Fink