Re: Limit sort space used by Discoverer

  • From: Steve Rospo <srospo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 09:11:21 -0700 (PDT)

What about a different user with a dedicated temp tablespace?  You can
make that temp tablespace as large or as small as you want w/o conflicting
the production user.

S-

--
Stephen Rospo        Principal Software Architect
Vallent Corporation (formerly Watchmark-Comnitel)

This email may contain confidential information. If you received this in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this
message and any attachments. Thank you.