RE: Laptop Memory of "Oracle Lab" -- 16gb support "good enough"?

  • From: max scalf <oracle.blog3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Larry Elkins <elkinsl@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 11:55:54 -0800

Larry,

In my opinion 16 GB should be good. I have 16 GB on my laptop and I
have couple of different VM setup as follow

2 standalone (which I use to play with data guard)
2 node RAC(one more node to simulate DNS n shared storage)

But I usually have either thr Rac setup running or my 2 standalone.

So 16 GB should be good.