Re: Is an INACTIVE session executing a statement?

  • From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kim Berg Hansen <kibeha@xxxxxxxxx>, Oracle-L oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 19:01:27 +0100

after some testing with Kim Berg Hansen I can only say I'm having a strange
observation:
in my env v$session keeps (sometimes) SQL_ID even the statement is closed.
We compared v$session view for 11.2.0.4 and 12.1 but there is no
substantial difference there.
Even Kim could not reproduce the problem, he always saw the SQL_ID
disappear after the statement completed.

Maybe I'm hunting a different problem; at the moment I can not give more
details to hunt down my observations.

Martin