Re: Is Oracle metalink database corrupted?

  • From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l-freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 10:30:23 +0100

Anyone else experience missing content in the SRs ?

I just used metalink2 until this weekend, and have now fired up the new (and
very cumbersome) flash app. And now half the updates in my SRs are not
showing anymore (yes I tried the "hide system messages" thing).

Stefan

=========================

Stefan P Knecht
CEO & Founder