Re: Interesting Hack

  • From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jack.applewhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jack.applewhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 16:01:39 -0400

I enthusiastically second the idea of a password manager and random generated
passwords. I use lastpass for personal & family stuff an I'm a huge proponent.
However I think keypass might be a little more appropriate for small business
environments, with a carefully thought out (and properly approved) plan for
where you store the password file and how you share things. Or if you want
something more like cloud, I worked with one medium sized company that
standardized on thycotic (on prem version I think) and I was impressed.
Lastpass is marketing to businesses but do a quick google search for enterprise
cloud password vaults to check for alternatives too.

--
http://about.me/jeremy_schneider
Sent from my iPhone