RE: Index unusable

  • From: "Stephens, Chris" <chris_stephens@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sunil Bhola" <oraclebhola@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 12:39:20 -0600

I don't believe so.

I thought I was the only one that would have performed any ddl on this
table so I didn't check last_ddl_time until an hour or so ago.  It shows
01-DEC-06 12.00.00.000000000 AM.  I am still trying to track down
exactly what was done at that time.

at tanel's suggestion, i have enabled ddl auditing on the table.

thanks
chris