Index failing on import

  • From: "J. Dex" <cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:33:03 -0400

I did an import and got the error below.  When I look through OEM, it looks
like the index is there.  However, when I run analyze index <schema>.IDX_IDXNNN
validate structure; it says the specified index does not exist.  Is there any
way to fix this without dropping and recreating the index?

IMP-00017: following statement failed with ORACLE error 20000:
 "BEGIN  DBMS_STATS.SET_INDEX_STATS

IMP-00003: ORACLE error 20000 encountered
ORA-20000: Unable to set values for index IDX_IDXNNN: does not exist or
insufficient privileges

Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet.
http://windowslive.com/online/groups?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_groups_032009