Re: Import Error

  • From: "anysql" <anysql@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx" <cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 22:03:07 +0800

Hi:

You need to check the index difference between development and the production
database.

Is there an index named PK_DRTY on table USERIDNAME in production database?

However, you could ignore this error.

Thanks.

-- Fangxin Lou, Oracle DBA, from China

Good tools make work easy and improve life quality
-- http://www.dbatools.net

Personal software, life, research and professional Oracle recovery service
-- http://www.anysql.net/en
-- http://www.anysql.net   (Chinese)